NOW HIRING: Cleaning Technician
We are looking for an individual to clean 16-18 hours per week near Butler University in Indianapolis. Paying $16 per hour.
This is a part-time position and we are looking for an enthusiastic and trust-worthy individual to perform regular janitorial cleaning on average 4 hours per day, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday. This is cleaning of public areas such as sitting areas, hallways, restrooms, showers, kitchenette, stairwells, etc. Flexible schedule, cleaning can be done between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
This position follows a standard school calendar, so there is a lot of time off throughout the year. 1 week off for Spring break & fall break, 2 weeks off for Christmas break, 2 months off in June & July.
You are: Optimistic, motivated, responsible, on time, hardworking, cares about their craft, goes the extra mile to make sure everything is done right, individual-so PLEASE contact us.
We will train you, while we pay you. We pay bi-monthly, opportunities for advancement, a happy, healthy work environment that could also get you in shape.
We are American Facility Care, a fast growing family-owned business that is quality oriented, focused on regular janitorial and disinfecting cleaning. We need like-minded people to be on our team!
- Competitive pay in a company that appreciates YOU!
- 20% higher pay than other Janitorial companies
- Get paid while you train
- bi-monthly pay
- Yearly and random bonuses
- Opportunity for advancement
- Higher pay based upon performance
- Staff parties and recognition
- Actual hard work- No shortcuts
- We are QUALITY committed – both to our internal customers (you!) and external customers – no shortcuts allowed!
- A MUST: Have a Positive, Optimistic Attitude, be teachable, eager to learn and grow.
- Must be relatable & have excellent verbal communication skills and a cheerful personality willing to interact with our clients while cleaning.
- Must have a smart phone to clock-in and out of each day as well as using our communications app (our app is multi-lingual if needed).
- Previous janitorial experience is requested but not required
- Must be familiar with basic cleaning practices and demonstrate you can clean in a hygienic, healthy way.
- We provide all necessary tools (vacuums, mops, etc.) and cleaning supplies needed to clean.
- Able to be on your feet all day, bending, crouching, and stretching to clean high and low areas.
- Able to lift 40lbs to move vacuums, & trash bags, etc.
- Willing to work closely with a fellow cleaner, getting things done as a team.
- Must be able to pass a background check and random drug and alcohol test.
- Regular, on-the-clock, staff meeting attendance is required
- We provide regular weekly cleaning inspections to our clients to help ensure each item on their cleaning checklist is being taken care of, and to address any area of concern. This is a benefit to the cleaner as you know exactly what needs cleaned so there are no surprises.
- On-going training is provided as you develop an efficient work-flow.
- No smoking is allowed on our clients’ site
If you are motivated to be part of a special company who cares about you, and you believe that you qualify, please apply today. Thank you!
Are You Ready to Interview?
We look forward to meeting you!
-Tom Moore, Founder